Saturday, April 30, 2011

"So what if my house is just a van and I'm in love, Would I drive without the miles out west to disconnect. I know I've got this in my head so what if music changed my life. Will it ever changed my mind."

At the moment I'm listening to "Disconnect (acoustic) - The Dangerous Summer". Feeling a little bit more down today. Remembering all the memories as I walk into my house... And realising that my ex has probably already moved on from me in search for someone else. That's the only thing that hurts me..

But overall, I think I'm traveling okay. Got a massive headache because I haven't slept in about 3 nights. Not feeling to fresh.
:(

But oh well, life goes on, hearts get broken, hearts get healed, depression, state of extreme happiness, love, loss, friendships...

All the lovely and confused emotions of a teenage boy.

Talking to my friends have helped a lot in this. It really has, but one person who has REALLY helped me... Even by making me laugh... is my friend Daniel. He's also gay which makes him understand more than anyone else what I'm going through.
A special thanks goes to him for making me feel a bit better!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment