Friday, April 29, 2011

"I can't dream anymore since you left, I miss you singing me to sleep. I can't wake anymore in your arms, I miss you singing me to sleep."

At the moment I'm listening to "Dressed to Kill - New found Glory". Ahh okay, today has been a strange day. I'm feeling really better with myself. I'm feeling like everything will be okay afterall. I'm remaining friends with my ex and once again hope that this friendship will last. The only thing that got to me today was when I was walking home and 'our song' came on my iPod. I had a few tears fall, but they didn't fall far because i knew I will find someone else. My tears were mainly fueled by happiness rather than loneliness.

I'm getting their. :) things are starting to look up.

In other news, i'm really looking forward to the weekend. Going out to a 'Rave Party', catching up with mates, dancing and having a few drinks. :D
Should put my thoughts to rest for a bit and focus on those people that care for me: my friends.

Hopefully, one day. I will stop calling my ex, "my ex" and refer to him as a mate. I'm getting their and staying strong. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment