Thursday, April 28, 2011

"Oh, I can see now that all of these clouds are following me in my desperate endeavor, to find my whoever, wherever she may be."

At the moment i'm listening to "Remembering Sunday - All Time Low". I'm not feeling that sad anymore, more so a bit relieved. Sure me and my boyfriend broke up. But it's not the end of the world.

We've come to the mutual agreement that we are still going to remain as friends, which i think won't be much different to when we we're going out...I felt like that when we we're going out we only seemed like "friends".

I'm glad things have gone down this path, it could have gone a lot worse, we could have had a massive fight and never talk to each other again. But no, we both stayed strong. I have nothing but respect for my ex because he messaged one of my close mates telling him to look after me. This takes strength and courage. I appreciate him doing this. I really do.

So... We remain friends, we hopefully will still see each other, catch up and go to the movies, me, him and my mates or his mates. Or both. Hopefully, just hopefully our friendship will last and won't be awkward. All i can do is hope for the best.

I've stopped crying because it's over, and started smiling because it happened. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment