Monday, April 25, 2011

"And you smell like how angels oughta smell, and you look like you're ready to go. So hold my hand, I'll take you everywhere, anywhere you wanna go."

At the moment I'm listening to "Hold my Hand - New Found Glory". I'm watching The Inbetweeners and just finished talking to my boyfriend. I've been talkin to him on and off all night. I'm still a bit unsure how things are going between us but i've decided to stay positive. I'm trying to not let it get to me. I can only hope for the best.

I ask my boyfriend a question tonight. I asked: "Are you happy? With how you life has turned out? And with your relationship with me?
His response was: Yeah, I guess so.

That was all that was said. What does he mean "I guess so"?

For some reason I only see the negatives in things... So from that I get that he's not happy with the relationship... But if I think on the positives he could be meaning "I guess" as in he was surprised at what I asked him. I don't know, maybe I'm just overthinking it.
I guess being madly in love with someone does that to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment