Wednesday, April 20, 2011

"Hello there the angel from my nightmare. The shadow in backround of the morgue. The unsespecting victim of darkness in the valley. We can live like Jack and Sally if we want."

At the moment i'm listening to "I miss you - Blink 182". This song also makes me think about my boyfriend, how much i miss him and how much i want to be in his arms right now. But before i had a boyfriend, this song was a great influence on me to composing my own music. Not just this song, but also this band had a great influence on me. Blink182 remind me of my childhood and growing up under a broken home. I am one of those people that believe that writing songs over the sadder emotions are a lot easier and popular with the crowd.

Most of the songs i wrote when i was little came from the inspiration i got from Blink 182 and the sadness i recieved from most of my childhood. I was always a musical child, i was never into sports. I play piano and guitar and mix the two of them with singing. When i was little i used to write music with piano and singing but i never got around to recording them because i thought they sounded quite shit. Now days, i am mainly focused on recording and composing orchestral pieces. This is just one of my many pieces i have written. Hope you enjoy it.

The Storm ~ By Jordan Hinton

No comments:

Post a Comment