Thursday, April 14, 2011

"I'm sick of smiling and so is my jaw, Can't you see my front is crumbling down, I'm sick of being someone i'm not, Please get me out of this slumb"

At the moment i'm listening to "Understatement - A New Found Glory". This song symbolises to me the time when i was afraid to come out to the world and present myself as someone who i really am. The lyric "I'm sick of being someone i'm not" was quite relevant at the time as i was indeed sick of pretending that i was this synthetic person who infact was in denial of being his true self. This have changed so much for me in the past 6 months or so and i am pleased to anounce that i am the happiest person alive at the moment. I cannot wait for my beautiful and amazing boyfriend to come over tomorrow!! He's staying over all weekend and i'm taking him to a few parties to meet all of my closest mates. I'm so excited to see him. This will be the first parties we go to as a couple ... and it will be amazing because i've come to the stage in my life where i don't care anymore about what other people think about my sexuality. I just don't care.. so i'm going to go to these parties with my head held high and holding hands with my boyfriend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment