Wednesday, April 27, 2011

"If you could go anywhere right now, Where would you go? And would you miss me when you get there?"

At the moment i'm listening to "Takeoffs and Landings - The Ataris". I'm excited to see my boyfriend today and spend some time with my mate Aaron. It's good to get out of the house and not focus on homework for a bit... Even though i know it's going to be waiting for me when i get back home.
I wrote my boyfriend a letter and i plan to give it to him today. I hope he likes it. Nothing really new has happened in my life in the past 24 hours... and when i read back over these posts, i realise i sound like a whining little bitch, and all i talk about is how shit my relationship is....
But i'm starting to realise that i should be extremely greatful that i'm in a realationship with the person i love. I'm starting to get better, starting to focus more on the positives in life. Hopefully i'll have a happy day out today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment