Sunday, April 24, 2011

"I called 46 times and you answered on the 47th."

At the moment i'm not actually listening to anything... but i have had the song "47 - New Found Glory" stuck in my head all day. I'm at a strange feeling at the moment in my life... but mostly in my relationship. I get really excited when i see my boyfriend come online to talk to me... or if i get a text from him... but for some strange reason, i feel like he's avoiding me.

He seem's to not reply to my inboxes and he NEVER has credit on his phone to text me back. Even when we try to catch up something happened and now i have to wait another week to see him. He really isn't as affectionate as i am... hardly at all. I've also started to realise that when i say "i love you" to him, he seems to respond in a different sense that what i had hoped for. I'm not sure... i'm not sure about anything anymore... I'm also SOOO behind in my homework.

I was really looking forward to seeing him tomorrow, even if it was only for a small amount of time. But now i'm not. It's a weird feeling because i don't know whether i'm upset with him, or whether i love him. This strange feeling, i'm unhappy to announce, is inbetween both of them. I'm confused as to what to think, what to feel, what to get attatched to or even what to say to him anymore.

I don't want to be over affectionate aswell. I don't know...

Happy Easter :(

No comments:

Post a Comment