Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"When you say you love me girl i know you don't mean maybe. And i can tell you anything at all and you won't think i'm crazy. So i let down my guard, tell you all of my secrets and i show you my heart cos i know that you'll keep them. You think that i'm amazing, i don't mind"

At the moment i am listening to "Love me - Event" and this song is of great significance to me. This song is the first song me and my boyfriend claimed as "Our Song"! It really is an amazing song, makes me smile everytime i hear it and makes me almost come to tears when i hear the lyrics! I really love him! He is an amazing boyfriend!

The reason why i am listening to this song at the moment is because today marks one month since we started going out!! I'm so happy at the moment that words can't even describe it. I can just tell that me and my boyfriend will be together for a long time! We are just perfect together! I just really love him and cannot stop loving him!

I'm thinking about writing a song for him.... maybe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment