Sunday, April 17, 2011

"I won't change a thing, cause I don't have to. I'll be who I am, it's all because you love me, for me. You love me for me."

At the moment I'm listening to "Love me - Event". This song is me and my boyfriends song. It's a beautiful song with amazing lyrics. It makes me feel so loved when I listen to it. Tonight is the end of the weekend and I'm actually feeling quite sad. I'm feeling this way because my boyfriend is no longer with me, in my arms... He had to go back home. And because of complicated situations I can only see him on rare occasions. It really sucks and makes me so upset. I've only been away from him for about 8 hours and I miss him greatly! :(

This weekend was probably the best weekend of my life... Except for one thing. I have the feeling that my boyfriend didnt feel the same about it like how I did. We went to 2 parties and I was completely unsure of how he was feeling. I was scared he wasn't having a good time and I really wanted him to. In saying this though, I also feel that I'm a bit pushy.

I love him so much! I just hope he feels the same way about me :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment