Sunday, January 1, 2012

"There’s a place that I’ve found as far as I can see. This place lies within the depths of my dreams. In a garden surrounded by fire and trees, through the smoke, a silhouette, I can barely see. There’s a man with an axe, standing in the rain. Looked me straight in the eyes, this is what he had to say: Never fall asleep, you won’t wake up. Destroy the guillotine, before he does."

At the moment I'mn listening to "My Apocalypse - Escape the Fate".
Welcome to 2012! This is my first post of the year, which is pretty exciting...Not really, I just get excited by the minor things in life. Which is better than being sad I guess.

Speaking of sad, I'm not feeling that sad anymore. I guess I just needed to cut. It actually did make me feel a whole lot better. Hopefully this year will have its ups and downs, but let's hope the downs are not that bad and the ups are terrific.

Bring on this change of lifestyle. First on the agenda, find a job to earn enough money to pay for my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment