Thursday, January 12, 2012

"And I know that you're a sucker for anything acoustic. But when I say let's keep in touch, I really mean I wish that you'd grow up. This is the first song for your mixtape. It's short just like your temper, but somewhat golden like the afternoons we used to spend before you got too cool..."

At the moment I'm listening to "Mixtape - Brand New".
Tonight was pretty wondeful. I went to the city with some really close mates and enjoyed every moment of it. However, the person who I mentioned in my previous post was there. For me, things were pretty awkward. But not for him however. I was kind of a little glad when we caught his train and left us. I was sad to see him go, because I don't get to see him that often, but I was also pretty relieved. I was relieved because I actually thought I was going to cry for screwing up to bad the other night.

I managed to contain myself, however, and had a good night in the end. But... I guess it still plays on my mind quite often. Which is gay.

Hope you're having a swell night. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment