Saturday, January 28, 2012

"Hey Miss Murder can I make beauty stay if I take my life?"



At the moment I'm listening to "Miss Murder - A.F.I"
I was going SOOOOOOOO good today with my eating plan...
I literally did eat anything until about 3pm when I decided If I didn't eat anything I might faint, So I ate 2 boiled eggs...

After that I felt fine and not hungry anymore until about 7:30. At 7:30 I decided to have a banana to take some pills for my headache (I didn't want to have the pills on an empty stomach) and then after that I could NOT stop eating. I had some Lasagna and then mum suggested that we ordered a pizza for dinner. So, obviously I couldn't say no to pizza. BUT at that moment when I ordered the pizza I came to the conclusion that I was going to have a "Binge-Purge" night. I haven't done that in a while! But I ended up eating a WHOLE family sized pizza all to myself and finished it off with a large glass of strawberry milk (because it smooths the process of bringing everything back up again).

I hopped into the shower and barfed out a pizza, some lasagna, 2 eggs, a banana and some strawberry milk. I actually feel SO much better.... even though I know this is stupid!

Feeling fat, but getting thin! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment