Friday, January 27, 2012

"How can I put it, you put me on. I even fell for that stupid love song. Yeah, yeah, since you been gone. How come I'd never hear you say "I just wanna be with you"? Guess you never felt that way... But since you been gone, I can breathe for the first time."

At the moment I'm listening to "Since you've been gone (Cover) - A Day To Remember".
I'm still feeling very shit about my eventful Australia day. I woke up at 9pm night..... I fucking woke up 30 minutes ago! I don't feel like doing much... only feel like sleeping. And it's pretty good so far, I haven't eaten in over 24 hours :)

Yesterday, after I posted I decided to write some lyrics about how I felt... It turned out more like a poem though. Writing seems to be the best release of anger and sadness. Check it out:

"Scream my name like how a crowd sings a chorus,
See your reflection and realise what you've done,
Live your perfect life as I fade into the distance,
I think i've had enough so you better fucking run!

You make me sick with your innocent complexion,
That hides away the monster you truely are.
You expressed your lie and lost my affection,
You better start to run, you better run far

I sit here in the cold and tremble at night,
Yet somehow I envy the person you've become,
You get what you want without putting up a fight,
It still makes me bleed how you shine in the sun!

The blood will only stop flowing when I can see that you have become as miserable as I am.
Only then will my scars start to heal over."

No comments:

Post a Comment