Saturday, January 21, 2012

"Am I loud and clear, or am I breaking up? Am I still your charm, or am I just bad luck? Are we getting closer, or are we just getting more lost? I'll show you mine if you show me yours first. Let's compare scars, I'll tell you whose is worse. Let's unwrite these pages and replace them with our own words."

At the moment I'm listening to "Swing Life Away - Rise Against".
Okay, so I'm trying REEEAAAALLLLLLYYY hard to not pull my hair out anymore, and I think it may be working. I haven't done it as much as I usually would today. My weight has gone up by almost 1kg though. I need to get back onto my 'all salad' diet (which only stopped two days ago, so I have NO idea why I am putting on weight, rather than losing it.......).

I had a pretty funny (well, I thought it was funny) experience tonight. As I was getting some very helpful advice from a mate, I was giving some very helpful advice to another mate.... All of this at the same time. I guess I'm a little bit tired of playing Psychologist.... but then again, I'm also a little tired of playing Clinically Depressed Patient...

I would seriously just love to have no dramas in my life. Wow, wouldn't that be wonderful? It's unrealistic.... but imagination can last forever. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment