Tuesday, January 31, 2012

"You made me feel so wanted, you made me feel complete. But over time it hit me, lies emerge, now they're all I see. Over the time it hit me, please just tell me why your tongue speaks lies."

At the moment I'm listening to "A Letter to Emily - Lost Autumn".
I only found out about the band Lost Autumn today through my mate Jack. They're really good, I'm really enjoying listening to them tonight as I lay in my warm bed! Thanks Jack (If you're reading this)!

Meanwhile, today I had some mates over for a jam session. It was lovely and fun (:

Mood at the moment: Calm.
Calories for today: 52 (I have only eaten 2 lollies... So I count that as not really eating anything all day).
Money status: Poor.
Hair status: Going for a hair cut tomorrow... maybe. Need to stop pulling out my hair.
Water status: Had a minimum of 2 liters of water today. Been pissing every 2 seconds.
Self appearance: Thinner than yesterday (which is rad!).

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment