Sunday, January 15, 2012

"The scars of your love remind me of us, they keep me thinking that we almost had it all. The scars of your love, they leave me breathless, I can't help feeling that we could have had it all."

At the moment I'm listening to "Rolling in the deep (Cover) - Go Radio!".
According to Wikipedia:
"Trichotillomania, which is classified as an impulse control disorder by DSM-IV, is the compulsive urge to pull out one's own hair leading to noticeable hair loss, distress, and social or functional impairment, and in some cases one may even consume the hair."
... I think I may have a VERY mild case of this. I seem to be, and have been, addicted to pulling out my hair! It's been going on for quite a while, I've just never really noticed it until it began to get worse this last couple of weeks. Odd yeah? Also according to Wikipedia, one of the possible causes for this is depression and anxiety. I suffer both of those... So that may very well be the cause. I hope it doesn't get too bad. :/

..but anyways, I'm currently at my dads house where he is fixing my car. It's looking pretty good at the moment and I'm SO thankful that he knows what he's doing! Yaaaaay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment