Monday, January 30, 2012

"You can say I knew it all along, that you were all I wanted. To know the pain has made you grow strong, the scars inside have made you beautiful. Stop breathing for me, you said it's your right to shun dependence...and you shun. And you're scared to accept someone, to share your regrets when you're aching."

At the moment I'm listening to "Knew it all along - Midtown".
Today's day did not consist of much at all. I did eat a whole meal though... and sadly I didn't throw it back up. I think mum's getting suspicious as to why I have very loud music playing in the bathroom when I shower.

I also looked into downloading this iPhone app called "Myfitnesspal" and it's been kinda useful! It's like a diet diary type thing and also tells you the calories of EVERYTHING! It tells me I am meant to have around 2020 calories a day, and today I had approximately 1073 calories. Vomitting or starving myself would have been easier and more effective though. Friday after seeing my 'ever-so-thin' ex boyfriend I weighed myself, and I weighed myself again today.

Friday is when I started starving myself and vomitting.... the results are definatelly showing!!

Fridays weight: 97.5kgs
Mondays (Todays) Weight: 95.1kgs

Losing 2.4kgs in only 2 days is amazing!! (: I've also decided that every second day is my 'Don'tYouDareFuckingEat' day. (: So, that means no eating tomorrow :)

Hope you're well!

1 comment: