Tuesday, January 24, 2012

"You're so mean when you talk about yourself. You are wrong, change the voices in your head, make them like you instead."

At the moment I'm listening to "Fucking Perfect - Pink".
Well, the brownies I made the other day at 5am turned out pretty well, If I don't say so myself ;) However, the fact that they have like 1,000,000 grams of fat in them is not cool. :( I really need to start losing weight. It's making me pretty shitty about myself. I really wish GOOD weight loss drugs are available without a prescription. Something like Duromine would be perfect. I think I might talk to my doctor about possibly going on something. I also need to go to him to get a blood test done, I might book that in soon. I need to do my usual 6 months HIV test to see if I don't have it. I'm quite certain I don't have HIV or something like it.... I'm VERY careful in that department, even If i am having sex quite regularily with different guys.

Anyways, I've discovered a new or possibly hidden talent: drawing! It's fun, relieves stress and best of all, it doesn't make you put on weight :)

Check out the drawing I did today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment