Monday, January 23, 2012

"I think it turned ten o'clock but I don't really know, and I can't remember caring for an hour or so. Started crying and I couldn't stop myself, I started running but there's no where to run to. I sat down on the street, took a look at myself, said where you going man you know the world is headed for hell. Say your goodbyes if you've got someone you can say goodbye to."



At the moment I'm listening to "How far we've come - Matchbox 20".
As I lay in my bed during this long hour of restlessness and look outside my bedroom window only to see the world in it's dead silence, I calculated that I have had approximately 6 hours of solid sleep in 2 days. My insomnia comes and goes in my life, and this week has been pretty exhausting for me.
In other news, I really need to get a hair cut VERY soon because I literally cannot stop pulling big chunks of my hair out. It's really bad, but so satisfying all at the same time.

I'm also going through a "something needs to change" phase in my life. I'm like an small child in a movie cinema... I just cannot sit still and live my life. I need something to do. Something has to change so I'm not constantly bored with my everyday lifestyle. Maybe I should take up a new hobby? Or change my room around? Or learn how to make delicious deserts? I think I'll go with the last one. I'm thinking if I pull another all nighter, instead of forcing myself to sleep... I might actually sleep tomorrow night. I might do that!

..But for now, I'm having a smoke... and then, I will start some 5am baking! Wish me luck! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment