Wednesday, January 18, 2012

"And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming, or the moment of truth in your lies. When everything feels like the movies, yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive. And I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's meant to be broken, I just want you to know who I am."



At the moment I'm listening to "Iris - The Goo Goo Dolls".
Today has been a pretty frustrating day. My internet sometimes decides just to not work at all! It is fucking bullshit!!!! Especially when I need to complete important online forms to help me accept my University offer! Faaaark!

I know I mentioned in a previous post that I was practically addicted to pulling out my hair... well, it's gotten worse. I cannot stop it. It's really fucking hard to stop it! SO, I plan to go to the hair dresses in the next couple of days and get it all shaved down dramatically.... Which is really sad because I'm really loving my fringe at the moment :(
And also, on another strange topic... I have been eating nothing but salad for the last 5 days. And i'm enjoying it. The strange part is that I had no intentions of eating salad to lose weight, I was simply doing it because I love the taste.... Fucking odd! I've never loved the taste of salad before... :/ Oh well, I guess it's a good thing.

On a brighter note though, I deleted a lot of people that were giving me the shits on my facebook (: That feeling is heaven.

2 comments:

  1. Is it the ceaser salad one from the supermaket? They are chock full of deliciousness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! And I've been making my own :)

    ReplyDelete