Saturday, January 7, 2012

"We've been falling for all this time and now I'm lost in paradise. Alone, and lost in paradise."


At the moment I'm listening to "Lost in Paradise - Evanescence".
I'm not really sure whether I like Evanescence's new album or not!? I think you just cannot beat their old stuff. Their old music was absolutely beautiful!

And some good news is I've started downloading movies :D ... well, I guess that's good news for me, not production companies... But still, I think it's awesome :)

And even better news is my youth allowance got accepted and I woke up today with an unexpected $250 in my account. Apparently they will be doing this every fortnight, which is fucking awesome because that means I don't need to cancel my gym membership to pay for my car and all the damage! :)

So, I'm in a pretty swell mood at the moment, which is kind of silly because It was the money in my account that brightened my mood. I hate to say this, but money I guess can make you happy. :|

The world is fucking ridiculous! I don't like it. :\

No comments:

Post a Comment