Wednesday, April 11, 2012

"Too much blood has flown from the wrists of the children shamed for those they chose to kiss."


At the moment I'm listening to "Make it stop (September's child) - Rise Against".
Today is a very exciting day for me. Today marks the one year anniversary of my first ever post on this blog!! So, that means, as of today, every time I post, I can look back over my post and see how much I have changed as a person in exactly one year! That was and still is the initial purpose of starting this blog. :)

So far, from April 11th last year, I have:
  • Fallen in love
  • Came out to my parents
  • Broke up with two boyfriends
  • Had my heart broken
  • Got over it
  • Lost weight
  • Gained weight
  • Completed high school
  • Got into University
  • Got a car
  • Starved myself
  • Turned 18
  • Had a lot of sex...
  • Regretted it
  • Attempted suicide
  • Harmed myself
  • Regretted it (every bit of it)
  • Started smoking
  • Made money
  • Lost money
  • Made some friends
  • Lost some friends
  • Had some shit days
  • ....but also had some AMAZING days! :)
The main bands that got me from 11th of April to now:
  • Alkaline Trio
  • Rise Against
  • Strung Out
  • New Found Glory
  • My Chemical Romance
Quotes of the year from April to April:
  • "Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely Boring!"
  • "Sometimes you have to do something unforgivable... just to be able to go on living."
  • "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."
Pick up lines of the year from April to April:
  • "If I were to ask you to have sex with me, would the answer to that question be the same as the answer to this question?"
  • *Written on a piece of paper and given to someone* "Would you like to go out sometime? Yes=Smile, No=Back flip."
Movies of the year from April to April:
  • Scream 4
  • I spit on your grave
  • American Pie Reunion
  • August Rush
  • Burlesque
  • Mean Girls
  • Fight Club
Overall, I have changed SO much as a person since the 11th of April, 2011. I'm VERY proud of myself and am looking forward to the next 12 months!

Love you all! <3 Happy Reading!


I want a relationship like this ^

No comments:

Post a Comment