Saturday, April 14, 2012

"Promises, promises, it was all set in stone, cross my heart and hope to die. Sugar fix, dirty tricks and a trick question, guess I should have read between the lines. Having the time of my life, watching the clock tick. Having the time of my life, watching the clock tick."

At the moment I'm listening to "All the Time - Green Day".
I had a pretty fun night with some mates last night. Had a few drinks, watched some movies (on Friday the 13th... hehe).

Today I went to the dentist in the first time in about 9 months. I was WELL overdue! I got two fillings and was told I have a very severe gum infection (which I kind of knew anyways because my gums have been aching for so long and have been bleeding constantly). On top of all this news I need to book myself into the hospital soon to get all 4 of my wisdom teeth out because they are growing sideways. Wonderful.

I'm hoping to have this operation done on my Uni study break in about four weeks from now. I am really hoping I can get it done in this week because I can't do it anytime sooner and I will be in too much pain to have it done in two to three months time. I REALLY hope that my recovery time won't cut into my exam times and I hope I will be able to be well enough to study for them properly!
Wish me luck! :)

In other news, my favourite "Die Hard" movie is on TV at the moment (number 3), So I better go! (:

Happy Reading :P



^^ Currently my life at the moment!


No comments:

Post a Comment