Thursday, April 19, 2012

"Don't want your hand this time, I'll save myself. Maybe I'll wake up for once (wake up for once). Not tormented daily, defeated by you, just when I thought I'd reached the bottom."

At the moment I'm listening to "Going Under - Evanescence".
I'm feeling SUPER fat at the moment. I've been eating too much lately and I really need to stop being so unhealthy! I've gained quite a lot of weight (even though I haven't checked on the scales for a while, I can just feel that I've put on weight) within the past month and I'm feeling really uncomfortable with my appearance (once again, URGHHH)! I just need the motivation and time to get back into a healthy routine, and I really need to stick with it! This is my main issue at the moment in my life....but a part from this, things are going great :D

I'm quite excited about a new change in Australian society. There has been a survey going around recently about the public opinion on equal marriage rights to pass the 2012 'Marriage Amendment Bill' and the 2012 'Marriage Equality Bill'. I'm excited to think that society is definitely on its way to legalising same-sex marriage, even changing the definition of marriage from "...between a man and a woman" to "...between two people". So, if you're reading this and have a spare 5 minutes, do this survey! It closes tonight, but don't stress if you don't do it. Hopefully the majority of Australia has done it already :)

Also, I'm going through a bit of a Ben Moody phase at the moment. I'd love to sing like him! Every time I try, I seem to hurt my throat... :/

http://www.aph.gov.au/Parliamentary_Business/Committees/House_of_Representatives_Committees?url=spla%2Fbill+marriage%2Findex.htm

Happy reading, and share the love :)


No comments:

Post a Comment