Thursday, April 26, 2012

"And you smell like how angels oughta smell. And you look like you're ready to go. So hold my hand, I'll take you everywhere, anywhere you wanna go."

At the moment I'm listening to "Hold my hand - New Found Glory".
Today has been a little confusing I guess..
I kind of had my heart broken in the morning. I know I'm silly, and I know this is stupid, but it looks like I have officially lost something that I have held very close to my heart for a very long time. This person probably doesn't realise how much I admire him, and I guess he'll never know now that he shares feelings for someone else. It's stupid, I know and I've decided to TRY my hardest to just let these feelings go. These feelings were never going anywhere anyways, it's just hard to face the truth sometimes.

I feel like I need to grow up. But, well, I just don't know. From now on I'm just going to try and keep my Uni work up to date and continue with my dieting to make myself a better person! I really want to look good and am using pretty much everything negative in my life as motivation to get there.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment