Monday, April 23, 2012

"Now hush little baby, don't you cry, everything's gonna be alright. Stiffen that upper lip up little lady, I told ya, daddy's here to hold ya through the night. I know mommy's not here right now and we don't know why, we fear how we feel inside. It may seem a little crazy, pretty baby, but I promise momma's gon' be alright."



At the moment I'm listening to "Mockingbird - Eminem".
I forgot how emotional and powerful this song was. I'm always in tears right now listening to it! :/

Anyways, I am VERY disgusted in myself. I weighed myself today and could not believe what I saw. I currently weight..... 101.2kgs. Fuck that! I just cannot believe it... Although I did know I had put on weight, but I didn't think it was that much!! So, I have DEFINITELY decided to go back to my old, yet disgusting, ways. But only for a little while until I get enough self-esteem to continue with a healthier diet and fitness plan.

I am also going back to keeping track of my calorie intake, just as a guide. Today's diet consisted of only a piece of fruit for lunch and LOTS of water... And cigarettes, of course. I know it's unhealthy. But I'll feel better in the end. :)

In more exciting news, I'm going clubbing on Saturday night! I'm pretty excited because it's the first real time I've been clubbing and not having to worry about how I get home. I'm staying in the city in some hotel with mates. Looking forward to it!

AND, MY LAB REPORT IS FINALLY DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! I can finally have my life back!

No comments:

Post a Comment