Wednesday, April 25, 2012

"I've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar. I've never made a bet, but we gamble with desire. I've never lit a match with intent to start a fire, but recently the flames are getting out of control."

At the moment I'm listening to "Jasey Rae - All Time Low".
I'm pretty happy with how my diet has been going. I've cut down my portion sizes dramatically and have been hitting the gym hard! In two days (since Monday) I have lost 2.7kgs and lost 1cm around my waist. If this is what I'm like every week, I will be a very happy Jordan (:

I've got uni tomorrow, another long day, and I know I'm going to have trouble getting up in the morning since I'm so buggered from the gym.

I found this! It's quite amusing and motivational!!

"5 Reasons to get fit:

1- To be a healthier person.
2- To live longer and reduce the risk of high blood pressure.
3- To show your ex what they missed out on.
4- To improve your self-esteem.
5- To look better naked."

Haha! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment