Thursday, April 12, 2012

"Do you ever go home to a place where you don't belong. Where the feeling of neglect can be oh so strong. Where everything you try to say or do is always fucking wrong. When everything around you is a sad song. I did not choose to be here. I know I'm your regret. But I'll paint your blackened walls clear. So you'll never forget."

At the moment I'm listening to "Family Goretrait - Abandon All Ships".
I've had a pretty swell night. Caught up with one of my close mates, had some fish n chips, had some laughs and just had a general good time!

Sometimes it's hard for me to enjoy my mates company now days because I'm just TOO fucken busy with work, but tonight was good just to relax and have a few laughs! (:

In other news, I really need to continue with my homework tomorrow. I didn't do anything today and because of that I'm so behind! This workload is killing me. All I want to do is sleep! ;)

1 comment: