Sunday, April 8, 2012

"This is the part where the needle skips and the chorus plays like a sink that drips. A syllable repeating, like a warning we aren't heeding. Until all of a sudden we noticed it, when the wheels brace and the tires grip. A map we've been misreading, a defeat we're not conceding. Until now, there must be some other way out. Go on alone, because I won't follow. But this isn't giving up, no this is letting go. Out with the old dreams I've borrowed, the path I carve from here on out will be my own. A path to take me home."

At the moment I'm listening to "This is Letting Go - Rise Against".
Today is Easter. It's shit, as always. Another day to remind myself of my childhood, I guess. I didn't really have a fantastic childhood, but when I see my mum and dad (such as today) intersect as they do (like a couple, cooking together etc), it makes me a little sick inside, because it reminds me of a shit time in my life. I guess that's a little selfish of me, because I can see that they're happy, but oddly, their happiness makes me upset. (Strange?)

Easter and these last couple of days, my eating happit has been uncontrolable! I'm feeling so sluggish and fat! :( Time for a diet tomorrow!

Appart from my shitty Easter, things have been alright!

In other news, however, the Uni gossip and dramas have already started! This one girl has so rudely fucked up another one of my friends life and made him feel so shit about himself. I only seem to use this term when it's relevant, and I am about to right now. She is a complete and utter slut! And the worst part, of course, is that she thinks WE are "besties". And as "besties" she likes to bitch about the guy (whose life she ruined), and all I want to do is slap the bitch out!

Uni: Somewhat the same as high school.

Also, no one really knows this about me, but I have a secret love for watching football. I'm getting really into it, especially now! I would never admit it before because I never wanted it to be a bonding point between me and my dad. Oh well.

Happy Easter, lovely! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment