Friday, April 27, 2012

"He's not going to the school-prom. He said he had the flu. Jumped-upexcuses as he told mom "I'm safer here with you". She told herson "Someday, they'll all be sorry for mistreating you. Don't be afraidmy son and trust me, you'll be someone they will look up to".

At the moment I'm listening to "The Ballad - Millencolin".
I thought I was going so well! Since Monday I have lost 3.0 kgs and approximately 2cm off my stomach. I have been going to the gym EVERY night and been eating small portions of healthy food each day.... Until tonight when I binged on KFC. :(

I threw it up though. I know it's a terrible habit, I still have the bite marks on my knuckles. Mum always gets suspicious when I'm in the shower with loud "screamo" music playing so you can't hear my dry-renching. :(

I'm a bit disgusted in myself. But oh well. :/

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow night though!! I'm going out for a mates birthday! Clubbing in the city!!!! Wooooopp woooop! (: It should be really fun, I really need a drink! :P

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment