Monday, May 30, 2011

"I got the scars to remind me of watching the clocks go round. I've walked myself through somedays that have put me where I am."

At the moment I'm listening to "Rooftops (cover) - Alkaline Trio".
GOODMORNING EVERYONE! I'm up bright and early on this seedy Sunday after having a pretty fantastic night. This night consisted of drinking, formal-like attire, smoking, great food, truth or dare, a trampoline, some great memories, some amazing mates and lots of smiles and laughter!!

Fuck, that was a good night! And I think someone, just someone alone made me smile the most. This person sent me a text with a song that reminded him of me. I thought that was the cutest thing ever!

Ahhh, okay, I'm off to sleep now, try and get rid of this semi hangover and wake up to study hard! Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment