Saturday, May 14, 2011

"I wish you would take my Radio to bathe with you, plugged in and ready to fall."

At the moment I'm listening to "Radio - Alkaline Trio".
FINALLY, blog is working again.... For some reason it just wasn't working for the past couple of days. I'm feeling a bit sad today. Just thinking over some memories and it's making me really sick!! Both physically and mentally. I'm at that confused state of mind where I want to kill someone and want to love someone at the same time.

I'm curled up in bed at the moment and refusing to get up to do anything. Even eat. I just want to stay here forever! Obviously this isnt the right thing to do... But i really don't give a fuck anymore.

The only word I think I can use at the moment to describe me, and how I'm feeling is:

Fucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment