Saturday, May 28, 2011

"I took a blow torch to both of my lungs a long, long time ago."

At the moment I'm listening to "Mr. Chainsaw - Alkaline Trio". Okay, so I haven't posted for a while. But I think it's fair to say that I've had a pretty amazing week.

My mum's been away since monday and I had some mates stay with me all week! It was really fun, first night we just sat around, did a bit of homework, had a few smokes and watched a movie. We did this most nights, but we also played twister, drank Vodka and Ribena, sat outside and blew out smokes into bubbles and watched them pop. It was just a great week! :)

It's awesome to have friends like these guys, they know how to cheer a person up and make me realise the values of life.

On a bad note, however, I HAVE 10 SACS NEXT WEEK AT SCHOOL! It is seriously ridiculous!

No comments:

Post a Comment