Monday, May 2, 2011

"I believe that I can, overcome this and beat everything in the end. But I choose to abuse for the time being, maybe I'll win, but for now I've decided to die."

At the moment I'm listening to "Let's get fucked up and die (L.G.F.U.A.D) - Motion City Soundtrack". Feeling a little bit more down today. And as I look back over my posts I know I sound weird because one day I'm fine, other days i'm not. Love AND loss can be an emotional rollercoaster.

Over the past few days I have really enjoyed talking to one of my ex's friends. She has been really helpful, I mean REALLY helpful... And promised me that we will never lose touch. We also plan to go to the city... That should be fun. It's a lovely feeling knowing that I'm still going to be friends with her.. And I still have a place in her life. :)

I know this sounds weird... But sometimes I just wish I was straight. Because all I want in this life is to live it just like how everyone else lives it.
I want to hold my partners hand in public without worrying about what people think. I want to openly express my love to my partner and kiss them in public. It is very limited as to what I can do... So I hope that my next boyfriend isn't scared... I hope that he will look past the boundaries of society and focus on love. Just love.

All I want in this world ... Is to be loved.

2 comments:

  1. The value of love is not in the expression of it, but the reciprocation.

    The love that requires flaunting to survive, won't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more. The main and only reason why we broke up was because of this fact.

    ReplyDelete