Tuesday, May 3, 2011

"How long could you hang on to a word?"

At the moment I'm listening to "Intensity in ten cities - Chiodos".
I'm trying to sleep... I just can't.
I've got the feeling people are ignoring me. For some reason I think some of my friends are ignoring me... I don't know why. They're propably not, it's just a feeling. An uncontrollable feeling.
Trying to sleep, but my mind is just racing. Racing faster than the speed of light. One thought, continuously drifting into another. Some thoughts are good, but they lead into bad memories. Memories I am trying so ever hard to forget.

Fuck this.

4 comments:

  1. Aw I'm sorry you're feeling like that. Today i found out that i was chosen into a club at our school which arranges all kinds of events and stuff for the juniors. There were a lot of people wanting in, but my name was on the board. I saw a lot of people glaring at me and giggling behind my back, and now i feel pretty shitty about it. Still, tomorrow's a new day, and i hope things will get better for you aswell, you're not alone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Thanks for the support. You're exactly right, tomorrow is a new day. Hopefully it will be a better day. Over time, things will get better! :D I'm actually kind of suprised, i thought knowone reads my blog.. haha. :)

    Your positive attitude makes me happy :) Thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha no problem, I'm new to your blog but i like it :) Today really was a bit better for me, people seem to have got over me being selected, and my friends were being nicer aswell.

    I've learned to know a lot of new bands by reading your posts, listening to Motion City Soundtrack at the time. A new genre i haven't tried before :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, i'm so glad. good on you!

    And yes, Motion City Soundtrack are amazing. Great sound! :D

    ReplyDelete