Tuesday, May 17, 2011

"Break into something that’s beautiful now, tell me that it’s gonna be okay. Or exalt my friendships and line up these bottles of beam from my crib to my grave. I wrote it to end it this way."

At the moment I'm listening to "The redness in the west - The Lawrence Arms". I stayed home again today. I don't want to get into the habit of staying home from school once a week. It's really not good for me. Especially in year 12. I was up all night again last night, vomiting. I drove to the doctors today and got some blood tests done. I won't get the results back for another couple of days.

I have no Idea why I'm feeling so sick. It's only been since my boyfriend broke up with me that I've been sick. And It's getting worse. My depression has come back, even though I am trying deeply to to get over this sickness, nothing is working. The only thing I can see getting pleasure out of doing at this moment in my life, is starving myself, and sleeping in bed. Which is really quite sad. But it's the truth.

I've lost a significant amount of weight recently (11Kgs) and my mum is starting to worry about me. I hate it when she worries. It makes me upset, and then i get upset at her, which results in both of us fighting.

Above all this, I have a mountain of homework to be catching up on and the fact that my Internet speed is currently on 'Snail', really isn't helping.

Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment