Monday, May 9, 2011

"I'd take another chance, take a fall, take a shot for you. And I need you like a heart needs a beat, but that's nothing new. I loved you with a fire red, now it's turning blue. And you say sorry like the Angel Heaven let me think was you."

At the moment I'm listening to "Apologize (Cover) - Silverstein". Having a pretty average day. Nothing to spectacular to write about. I took my mum to a lovely country town today called Daylesford. It's actually quite ironic that she chose to go their since it's pretty much the Gay capital of Victoria. It was a fun day, just browsing through the shops and looking at random shit.

Something that really grabbed my attention was this book titled 'Daddy and his Roomate'. It was a children's book and it's intention is to teach children about same sex relationships and introducing them into this lifestyle. I thought it was really sweet since I have never really seen anything like it.

I hope to have kinds one day. But let's think about that a bit later in my life! Haha
Happy mothers day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment