Saturday, August 13, 2011

"You know I came here when I needed your soft voice. I needed to hear something that sounded like an answer. Now I wait here, and sometimes I get one."

At the moment I'm listening to "Every thug needs a lady - Alkaline Trio."

My boyfriend finally got into contact with me last night. We had this massive phone conversation over whether or not we should be together, and if so, how this will work. We left off with him saying to me "I can't give you an answer right now, is it okay if i get back to you?".

I'm still waiting for a reply. But I do think we will eventually get better. I know that he genuinely loves me and as do I. So all i can do is smile. Talking to my mate, Lauren, REALLY did help. So, if you're reading this, thank you! <3
In fact, all of my mates have been super supportive.

In other news, last night was pretty fun... in a bad way. I had a drinking session with some of my mates... and even tried a certain substance which I will NEVER consume again. Although, it was pretty fun. Drinking away my bad week and waking up next to a bucket of last night's dinner. The headache continues. But all I can do is smile. Whether it be real or fake. You will never know.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment