Tuesday, August 16, 2011

"And I lie awake at night just hoping to make you shiver. I'll be your disaster, forever and after, so cry me a fucking river."

At the moment I'm listening to "We dance to a different disco, honey - Short Stack".
I don't really like Short Stack.... But this is the only song of theirs that I can tolerate.
I need to start organising my life. I need to make some sort of plan. So here i go:

List of things I need to do in the near future:
  • Only buy a packet of smokes when I can afford it.
  • Only smoke on the weekends excluding when I'm feeling MAJORLY depressed.
  • STOP smoking in my car. It's starting to smell bad and I'm really starting to not like it.
  • Deactivate facebook every time I have a couple of SAC's coming up.
  • Focus and really try hard with my schooling.
  • Go to the gym as often as possible.
  • Cut back on eating big meals every night.
  • Put in an extreme effort for the subjects I'm not doing so well in (Literature).
  • Put my relationship and friendships AFTER my studies.
  • Don't be so attached to my boyfriend, if he said "Lets wait", he means it.
  • Stay positive.
  • Smile.
  • Laugh.
  • Focus.
These are the first steps towards a better life for me. I just need to stick to it. Once a week I will post about progress and see how far I've come. Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment