Sunday, August 14, 2011

"Just leave with me now. Say the word and we'll go. I'll be your teacher. I'll show you the ropes. You'll see a side of love you've never known."

At the moment I'm listening to "In my head (Cover) - Mayday Parade".
I'm not feeling too bad today. In fact I'm waiting for my boyfriend to call me back with an answer. Fingers crossed for me guys, i really do love him and really do want to be with him. He called me today to talk, but i was busy at a University open day. So, he said he will call me back later on. Hopefully he calls tonight. The anticipation is killing me, but I'm trying to be positive about it.

Wow, University next year for me. Scary, but also exciting. I can experience real freedom and happiness that comes with that freedom. Hopefully my dreams come true. Except for one thing, I have no idea what my dreams consist of. Hopefully it's something beautiful and makes me happy for the person I am. Not some person that is fake because it makes other happy.

Still awaiting a call.... my phone lies in my sweaty palms. And wow, Psychology SAC tomorrow... fucking fantastic, right?

Happy thoughts.! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment