Monday, August 8, 2011

"We’ll sneak out when they sleep and sail off in the night. We’ll come clean and start over the rest of our lives. When we’re gone we’ll stay gone. Out of sight, out of mind. It’s not too late, we have the rest of our lives."

At the moment I'm listening to "Satellite - Rise Against".
Wow, I haven't posted for a while. Don't worry, you haven't missed much in my life. Same old shit. I feel lost. Lost and gone. Gone and no where to be found. The only satisfaction I have now days is smoking... But not even that did it for me tonight, I had to take it one step further.
You know what really pisses me off? The fact that I have an unofficial boyfriend that stops reply to my message half way through. This message was serious and possibly life changing. I've had enough. Hoping for things to get better just doesn't seem to doing me any justice at the moment...
But then again, HE HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG! I just never get a chance to talk to him or see him. Might as well be single. Might as well be straight. I'm sure I would have no trouble finding a girlfriend, someone close to home, someone who I see nearly every day of the week and WANTS to be with me, regardless of distance, regardless of anything!
FUCK YOU! FUCK EVERYTHING!
I'm done!
I need more cigarettes, or perhaps something a bit stronger and will kill my body faster. Something with sharp edges and can produce a lovely crimson coloured substance.
Goodnight, fuckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment