Saturday, August 20, 2011

"The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting. Could it be that we have been this way before? I know you don't think that I am trying. I know you're wearing thin down to the core."

At the moment I'm listening to "Fall for you - Secondhand Serenade".
Good night last night! It was fun catching up with my mates and getting my mind off things! At the moment I'm supposed to be in the city with my "boyfriend" but of course he cancelled on me. We are supposed to catch up tomorrow but if he cancels on me again, I'm moving on. I know this sounds petty, but if you knew the heartache I'm feeling, you would agree!

Anyways, I'm actually having a really lovely day with a mate, just lazing around at home. Life is good! Feeling surprisingly fine! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment