Monday, August 15, 2011

"The night is perfect. Take out your blades, get out your guns. We'll drink our poison, then wait and see what we become."

At the moment I'm listening to "What we become - Kisschasy".

To the right (-->) there is a lovely little fact for today. Whether it be true or not, it makes me smile.

Okay, I just got off the phone with my boyfriend about an hour ago. He made his decision of 'postponing' our relationship until the end of school this year (which is in about 8 weeks). I realise that he is completely right in putting his studies before a relationship. It's the right thing to do. So, I'm happy about this, i can deal with this. Hopefully it won't be so hard. I know he loves me, I love him too and i think that after school is finished, it will be heaven. I'm seeing him on Saturday for probably the last time in a while just to talk things over one last time in person.

But in sum, the relationship is still going, I just need to be a bit more resistant when contacting him because he needs to study, and so do i. We will still talk every now and then, and maybe catch up on the rare occasion, but it is unpredictable as to when. I'm just going to have to learn to cope with that. And that is fair enough, i think this will be a good learning curve for me. :)

Feeling good.! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment