Monday, August 22, 2011

"Are you locked up in a world that's been planned out for you? Are you feeling like a social tool without a use?"

At the moment I'm listening to "She - Greenday".
Wow, what a week! So, firstly lets start simple and say me and my boyfriend broke up. Well, I broke up with him 2 nights ago on Saturday! He never replied to the break up messages so tonight I went to visit him and we talked. I gave him back his t-shirt and the lighter he gave me for my birthday! We ended on good terms! We both understood that there was timing issues and it would have been hard to cope! So I'm really glad we ended well, so now i can move on and focus without being stressed and frustrated all the time! Hopefully we will remain friends, but it is doubtful! It's time for change, because the future is fast approaching and I want to enter it with a clear mind and a clear attitude!

I quit smoking! Saving my lungs for deep and meaningful kisses!

<3 bring on my new life to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment