Friday, May 4, 2012

"Had a bad day, don't talk to me, gonna ride this out. My little black heart, breaks apart, with your big mouth. And I'm sick of my sickness, don't touch me, you'll get this. I'm useless, lazy, perverted, and you hate me. You can't save me, you can't change me. Well I'm waiting for my wakeup call, and everything, everything's my fault."

At the moment I'm listening to "Save me - Unwritten Law".
This is a song only reserved for absolutely shit day! Today (and last night) is one of them!

Once again, I'm concerned. My thoughts are starting to take over and the negatives have seem to be getting stronger. Wonderful! I'm not even going to go into my problems, because I'm sure you're all sick of reading about them and to be honest, I really can't be bothered talking about them again. Everything has hit my memory all at once, once again.

I didn't cut. However I did something similar. Hopefully this won't scar as bad. In fact, I don't think it'll scar at all. I guess that's good! I've also made up a bit of a new coping method. Every time my memory starts to wander into dark places I try to recite large pieces of complicated literature in my head! At the moment I'm working on Edgar Allen Poe's 'The Raven'.

I've memorised the first stanza so far.

"Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary. Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore. While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. 'tis some visitor' I muttered 'tapping at my chamber door'. Only this, and nothing more."

I have a lot more to memorise, but this is a start.

1 comment: