Sunday, May 27, 2012

"Never thought I'd say I'm sorry, never thought I'd be the one to bringyou down. Now, when I look out my window, but there doesn't seem to beanyone around. And I, I think I'll change my ways, so all your wordsget noticed. Tomorrow's a brand new day. Tomorrow's a new day."

At the moment I'm listening to "Brand New Day - Forty Foot Echo".

Watching Eurovision at the moment on TV, fuck there is some talent out there!! So inspiring! :-)

I weighed myself today. It looks like my "diet" is paying off. I haven't eaten a proper meal (and kept it down) for about a week now! In just over a month I have lost 4.5kgs and 3cm off my stomach! Lovely news!

I also made SO much food today! I was in my cooking mood! Haha! I made homemade hamburgers for dinner, with homemade chips and homemade mayo. Then for desert I made yummy Choc-chip and Peanut butter cookies! (Photos Below).

Then after all this, my mum and I made dinner and desert for tomorrow night. :)

..it's just a shame that all the lovely food I ate today wasn't in my body for more than 10 minutes.
Oh well (: Happy reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment