Friday, May 25, 2012

"She's singing softly in the night, praying for the morning light. She dreams of how they used to be, at dawn they will be free. Memories, they haunt his mind, save him from the endless night. She whispers warm and tenderly, please come back to me."

At the moment I'm listening to "Never Forget - Gréta Salóme & Jónsi".
I just discovered this song about an hour ago! It's really beautifully written. I discovered it whilst watching Eurovision, the team from Iceland wrote it and sung it on stage tonight! You should all really watch this video and hear the beauty of this song!!!



Okay, enough about music. I've been pretty up and down ALL week. In fact, for the past 4 days I have had a hardcore "Twice-the-taste-zero-calories" phase. Well, I actually think this is just a phase.... it's been going on and off for a couple of years now, but never has it been this addicitve and satisfying.

I know it's very damaging to my health and it's just fucked up (but then again, "fucked up" are the only two words that can truly define my life), but It just feels too good to stop and I don't want to stop. I can't even tell if I'm losing weight by doing it or not.... but nonetheless, it just feels great! Gym has been good as well! I haven't really had a lot of time to go this week, but at least I still managed to go, even if it was just for little bit. So, in summary, my last meal I had, that i kept down, was on monday night. Aren't I just naughty?! :P

So, obviously, still feeling like crap at the moment. Nothing really dramatically changes in my life. Sometimes I wish something dramatic or awful, or even happy will happen in my life. Like the other night, I was in the car with my sister and her fiance going to a family party late at night, the whole time I was wishing that we crashed or had a terrible accident. I know this is NOT normal.... but sometimes I just feel these things. Why try and supress these true feelings? I'll write about them instead.

Anyways, hope you're doing well. Those of you who read this, thankyou. You're probably really disgusted in the person you know....but, you're sticking by me. You'll always be my favouites! :P

Happy reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment