Sunday, May 13, 2012

"How can you just leave me standing alone in a world that's so cold?Maybe I'm just too demanding, maybe I'm just like my father, too bold.Maybe you're just like my mother, she's never satisfied. Why do wescream at each other? This is what it sounds like, when doves cry!"

At the moment I'm listening to "When Doves Cry - Prince".

As my weekend comes to an end, I guess I can go to bed with a smile on my face! (: Hopefully my happiness "phase" will last a lot longer than the sad "phase" does. I hate the sadness phase, but I'm lucky it usually only lasts for about 1-2weeks max! I'm glad I'm getting back onto the happiness at the moment.

My weekend was pretty amazing. Friday I had uni and afterwards I went to a bar to watch my mates band play! Saturday I spent the day in the city with mates. We went to an Equal Marriage Rights rally and marched though the city, raising our voices and speaking up for equal rights in Australia. Julia Gillard can go fuck a goat. And today, my family and I took my mum to this beautiful (and expensive!!!) restaurant to celebrate mothers day. The place we went to is the same place where my sister has booked the reception for her wedding. :D Lovely weekend!

This week coming up is my last week of uni for the semester! I'm very excited to have this semester over so I can enjoy relaxing on my 2 month break. Exams are soon though, which is a bit scary... But they shouldn't be that bad. I'm also a little disappointed that I'm not doing Philosophy as a subject next year. It just doesn't fit into my course outline. Oh well (:

As far as my social and relationship issues are going, I've just been trying to forget EVERYTHING! It's been pretty hard, and it still is, but it's getting better. At least I'm smiling! (:

Weight issues is still the same. Up and down as always. But, who the fuck cares if I'm fat?!

Anyways, I'm off to play piano! Share the love, and check out the most amazing photos I took on Saturday! <3




No comments:

Post a Comment