Thursday, March 1, 2012

"You told me that the daylight burns you and that the sunrise was enough to kill you. I said maybe you're a vampire. You said it's quite possible, I feel truly dead inside. It's one or another. Between a rope and a bottle."



At the moment I'm listening to "Trouble Breathing - Alkaline Trio".
Second week of Uni has been just as amazing as the first week, If not better. I've made a few new friends that are really cool people. I find it really fascinating meeting new people because I like listening to their life stories and comparing them with mine. Some of my new mates have VERY similar life stories to me, other don't. I've met this one girl who is just such a lovely person. She is always and happy and bubbly when she talks to me. I just want to take her home with me and pat her! ... Well, that seems a little weird... but in short, she's a great person. :)

I've also made a gay friend... even though he's REALLY not my type, It's still cool to have a gay friend. And speaking of gay, I am planning to write my upcoming sociology paper on the comparison of gay rights decades ago with gay rights today. I plan to argue between how being gay used to be classed as a mental disorder and today's gay rights and gay marriage battles. It should be a really interesting write :)

I'm really proud of myself for being so happy now-a-days! I can really see an improvement in myself. Hope you're well! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment